At Carter Hospitality, the health and safety of our guests and employees is our primary focus. With that in mind, we established the Carter Care program with enhanced safety procedures.
CLEANLINESS & SAFETY
Carter Hospitality will continue our best-in-class cleanliness and safety practices to help create a safe and clean environment including:
- Our Carter Care program ensures enhanced sanitation measures remain as part of our regular routine and allows for physical distancing and reduced contact while not providing daily maid service. Should the needs arise, housekeeping will deliver linens, terry and other amenities based on our guest request. If staying three nights, the resort will clean your accommodations following your second evening's stay.
- Appropriate signage displayed throughout each resort pointing to hand sanitizing stations.
- Industry leading cleaning and sanitizing protocols to be used to clean guestrooms with particular attention paid to high-touch items including television remote controls, toilet seats and handles, door and furniture handles, water faucet handles, nightstands, telephones, in-room control panels, light switches, temperature control panels, alarm clocks, luggage racks and flooring.
- All bed linen and laundry will continue to be washed at a high temperature and in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- Emphasize outdoor terraces and gardens for dining and wine tasting with reduced capacities in restaurants and tasting rooms.
- Ongoing encouragement of hand washing.
- Non-essential items will be removed from the rooms.
We realize this continues to be an uncertain time, so we have instituted a free cancellation or change program in which guests can cancel with no fees up until 72 hours prior to their stay. Guests should visit each property’s website for more details.