Making A Difference
South Coast Winery Resort & Spa takes great pride in supporting the community. Due to the volume of requests received, South Coast Winery Resort & Spa has established a program to ensure fairness to all organizations requesting funds, eliminates duplication, and ensures that we continue to meet the needs of our community.
- Only California-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations will be considered.
- All corporate charitable contributions, sponsorships and in-kind services will promote our business goals, create positive visibility, and demonstrate social responsibility.
- Contributions will be coordinated with employee volunteer activities when possible to achieve maximum impact within budget guidelines.
- We will consider requests to support social, community, civic, educational and economic endeavors if these support corporate business goals and meet contribution guidelines and/or if the organization’s staff is involved in the governance of the organization.
- Requests from organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, gender or national origin will not be considered.
- Requests from religious organizations will not be considered; however, a community program sponsored by a religious organization will be considered (e.g. food pantry).
- Requests that solicit financial support for individuals, political candidates and political campaigns or entities that are not 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations will not be considered.
- Contributions will be made only to the qualifying nonprofit agency. Contributions will not be made to organizations conducting fundraising on behalf of nonprofit agencies.
All organizations requesting assistance must submit a formal request. Each request must be made in writing on your organization’s letterhead and submitted to the address listed below. Submissions are reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis.
Community groups falling within the guidelines set forth above are requested to mail their written requests to the following address:
Charitable Donation Requests
South Coast Winery Resort & Spa
34843 Rancho California Road
Temecula, CA 92591
It should be noted that South Coast Winery Resort & Spa's contributions fund does have limitations and each application is reviewed by special committee based on merit and other standard requirements to ensure fair distribution.
A minimum of two weeks is required to conduct a preliminary evaluation of your written application. If this preliminary evaluation shows there are sufficient grounds for your request to go before Committee, another five weeks will be required before a decision can be made. Not all applicants will be notified of the outcome of the donations application process.