Making a Difference
One of the most chartable resorts in Southern California is also one of the best hotels in Temecula. South Coast Winery Resort & Spa has taken great pride in supporting the community since its launch in 2003, investing thousands of dollars back into the community through contributions to a variety of charitable causes. To ensure fairness to all organizations requesting funds and eliminating duplication, please review our contributions policy below.
- Only California-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations will be considered.
- All corporate charitable contributions, sponsorships, and in-kind services will promote our business goals, create positive visibility, and demonstrate social responsibility.
- Contributions will be coordinated with employee volunteer activities when possible to achieve maximum impact within budget guidelines.
- We will consider requests to support social, community, civic, educational and economic endeavors if these support corporate business goals and meet contribution guidelines and/or if the organization’s staff is involved in the governance of the organization.
- Requests from organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, gender or national origin will not be considered.
- Requests from religious organizations will not be considered; however, a community program sponsored by a religious organization will be considered (e.g. food pantry).
- Requests that solicit financial support for individuals, political candidates and political campaigns or entities that are not 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations will not be considered.
- Contributions will be made only to the qualifying nonprofit agency. Contributions will not be made to organizations conducting fundraising on behalf of nonprofit agencies
All organizations requesting assistance can complete a special application available at South Coast Winery's resort. Each request must be made in writing on your organization’s letterhead and be accompanied with a completed copy of the special application. Only those organizations completing and returning the application in its entirety will be considered, on a first-come, first-served basis.
Community groups falling within the guidelines set forth above are requested to mail their written requests, along with the completed application, in writing to the following address:
Ms. Elizabeth Morales
Executive Administrative Assistant
South Coast Winery Resort & Spa
34843 Rancho California Road
Temecula, CA 92591
It should be noted that South Coast Winery Resort & Spa’s contributions fund does have limitations and each application is reviewed by special committee based on merit and other standard requirements to ensure fair distribution.
A minimum of two weeks is required to conduct a preliminary evaluation of your written application. If this preliminary evaluation shows there are sufficient grounds for your request to go before Committee, another five weeks will be required before a decision can be made. Not all applicants will be notified of the outcome of the donations application process.